Water Damage Restoration & Cleanup in St. Louis, Missouri
Whether you’re dealing with the stress of a burst pipe, a flooded basement, or major area flooding, know that excessive moisture can destroy your home or business in a matter of minutes. To minimize property damage, costs, and lengthy insurance paperwork, immediate water damage restoration is crucial.
There When You Need Us
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, Woodard is here for you in the St. Louis area, and ready to deploy on a moment’s notice. When you count on Woodard to restore your home or business, rest assured in knowing that the Midwest’s largest group of trained and certified water damage restoration technicians are working for you. Using nothing less than state-of-the-art equipment, we handle every job from start to finish.
Additionally, we understand just how stressful and traumatic it can be to discover water damage in your home; for this reason, we make every effort to simplify the process for you. From working directly with your insurance company and examining every detail of your flood insurance claim, to completing the job in record time, we are here for you.
Full-Service Water Damage Restoration Solutions
Here at Woodard, we offer full-service water damage restoration. This includes the following areas:
- Category 1: Clean Water (broken pipes, sink overflows, etc.)
- Category 2: Gray Water (sump pump failures, hydrostatic pressure, dishwasher overflow, etc.)
- Category 3: Black water/sewage (sewer backup, mold, flood water, etc.)
Water damage is one of the most common forms of damage to both residential and commercial properties. Damage is generally caused by flooding, fire suppression, or burst pipes. From water extraction to dehumidification, we can handle all your drying needs, regardless of scope and scale.
Whether a 50 square feet residential, or 50,000 square feet commercial or industrial loss, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that drying is done efficiently and thoroughly.
We mobilize immediately to assess the damage and we accurately estimate time and materials needed through our insurance-based software. We will implement the proper procedures for a complete and lasting restoration. Through the use of industry proven drying techniques to guarantee the most efficient drying process, our dehumidification experts set up and monitor the drying process through every phase to ensure that proper drying occurs. We ensure that moisture deep within walls, floors, and contents is thoroughly removed, with the goal of avoiding a wide range of problems in the future.
Water damage services include water extraction, complete structural drying, advance dehumidification, mold and environmental remediation, carpet, upholstery and area rug cleaning, document salvage, drying and reprocessing, electronics restoration, and structural repairs.
Water damage can be devastating to your home in the St. Louis area. Left untreated, water damage often leads to a plethora of different problems. Mold colonies forming in moist areas can multiply and create serious health problems for the inhabitants of your home. Electrical outlets that are exposed can catch on fire even once the water is drained. Further, the integrity of your foundation can be weakened by water damage.
- Quick Response Times
- 24 Hr. Emergency Water Extraction & Cleanup Services
- Sewer Backup Remediation
- Complete and Thorough Structural Drying
- We Bill & Communicate Directly With Your Insurance
- Daily Monitoring of Damaged Property
- Fully Equipped Services To Handle Any Size Loss
- Professional Customer Care
It is essential to take care of water damage immediately by identifying the cause of the damage and steps to be taken to reduce its chance of happening again. As your professional water damage restoration company, we can help to reduce the likelihood that problematic issues will recur and can provide you with assurance that these problems are taken care of fully and completely. Woodard, your professional water damage company in St. Louis, utilizes tools that can detect and remove water damage before these problems get out of hand.
- Total inspection – Our restoration professionals will perform a complete investigation of the water damage on your property. We will examine the damage done and determine the best strategy to follow.
- Water source shutdown – Before we are able to provide mitigation services, customer must determine the source of the water and shut it off. Once water source has been stopped, we are able to begin the extraction, drying, and cleaning process.
- Floodwater containment – After ensuring that the water source will no longer flood the area, we will contain the existing floodwater. This is an important step which makes sure the floodwater will not spread to other areas of the house or building, where it can wreak havoc on floors, walls, furnishings, appliances, and other household items.
- Water extraction – The next step in the water damage restoration process is extracting the water from the property. First, we will bring in our water pumps to drain the majority of the floodwater from the property. Although your home or building may already look dry after this procedure, the process is still not complete because of the minute amounts of water and moisture still remaining on your floors and walls. We will use air moving machines to evaporate the water, and we will also use dehumidifiers to counter the additional moisture being introduced into the air due to the water evaporation process. Evaporation and dehumidification will be performed while indoor temperatures are maintained at ideal levels.
- Disinfection and cleanup – Decontamination and deodorization of the property follows the water extraction procedure. The remaining dirt and debris will be collected and disposed of, and disinfection will be performed to prevent mold and microorganism infestation.
- Repair and reconstruction – Our construction professionals will repair all the physical and cosmetic damage sustained on your property.
- Contents restoration – While your home or building is being cleaned and restored, we can also move your affected belongings to our special facility for contents restoration. All items that can still be saved will be cleaned and restored before being moved back into your property once it is ready to once again be inhabited.
- Final inspection – To complete our water damage restoration process, we will perform a final inspection of your property. Using moisture meters, our restoration professionals will inspect the different areas of your house, or building, to make sure that it is completely dry. Our engineers and technicians will also inspect the completed restoration work to ensure its quality and safety. We will also invite you to review all of the finished work so that you can let us know that everything has been done according to your expectations and satisfaction.
For all of your Water Damage and Mold Remediation needs, call Woodard today!
Contact Woodard Restoration for Water Damage Clean Up
If you live in Grantwood Village, Wildwood, Mascoutah, Augusta, Olivette, Fletcher, New Haven, Columbia, Freeburg, Greendale, Shiloh, or any other city in the St. Louis or Eastern Missouri area, contact Woodard Restoration for our water damage restoration and restoration services. Call us today at 314-227-3930. We'll completely restore your property from water damage.
Case Studies in Water Damage
Dryden MSD Water Loss
50+ Homes Suffer Sewage Flood in St. Louis, MO after a system failure by the local sewer company.
30+ Homes Suffer Sewage Flood in Maplewood, MO
Woodard mitigated Sewage Flood for 30+ Homes in Maplewood, MO. After several days of excessive rain, a Maplewood, MO neighborhood flooded on Friday, June 19, 2015 due to a failed floodgate in the River Des Peres.
Metal Finishing Company in Sunset Hills
The flooding that hit our area in December 2015 and January 2016 was overwhelming. We are so proud of our teams for helping so many of our customers get back to their lives by cleaning up both residential and commercial locations.
Blogs related to Water Damage
Woodard - A Restoration Affiliates Member
As a member of Restoration Affiliates, Woodard can help with any loss you may experience – from fire and water restoration to post-mold and storm damage construction.